A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Saturday, May 06, 2006

May 3rd

Tarzan has come to Broadway. I was always a fan of the character, and pretended to swing from vines as often as I could as a kid (of course, there weren't too many vines around in Jersey City, so I had to improvise with curtains and extension cords.) I was happy to get a ticket to today's performance, and enjoyed the adaptation of the Disney animated film. The official opening isn't until next week, but it was just as good as if it had been running for years. I'm sending a letter to a few of the key cast members, the composer, and to the guy who I grew up watching as Tarzan on TV in the 70's. (By the way, Cheetah doesn't appear anywhere in the Broadway show.)

Shuler Hensley

Josh Strickland

Phil Collins

Ron Ely

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home