A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

March 20th

I spent the morning in court today (nothing serious, just a little civil case) and I got to see the judicial system up close. I realized it's just as fascinating (or even more so) than it appears on TV. Most of my judicial exposure comes from TV, so I thought I'd drop a line to a few of my favorite judges, one from TV, one who was just named to the Supreme Court, and - just for fun - an actor with the first name Judge.

Judge Marilyn Milian

Judge Samuel Alito

Judge Reinhold

1 Comments:

Blogger Robbie said...

I am an avid reader of this blog and I am sooo glad you chose to write to judge marilyn milian!

I hope she replies :)

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home