A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

May 26th

Television legend Johnny Carson stepped down as host of NBC's "Tonight" show fourteen years ago this week. His successor was a man who is considered one of the nicest guys in show business and one who I've been compared to, both physically and vocally, over the last few years. He has put his own unique stamp on the job, and will be missed when he retires in a few years. I'm writing to express my admiration before it's too late.

Jay Leno

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home