A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

May 27th

My wife, my Dad and I went to Atlantic City tonight. As usual, I left more money there than I came with (how is that possible??) Our favorite spot to visit in AC is Bally's Wild West, which is a great themed resort. Bally's does a great job in making people feel welcome (and making them forget that they actually lose most of the time) so I'm writing to the CEO to let him know how much of a good time we had.

Gary Loveman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home