A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Friday, June 30, 2006

June 23rd

My three year old has become obsessed with the shows produced by the Krofft brothers in the late 1960's, early 1970's. I loved these shows, like "HR Pufnstuf" "Lidsville" "The Bugaloos" and "Sigmund & The Sea Monsters." I was too young to realize it at the time, but the images in those shows were very psychedelic and reflected the culture of the times. For kids, however, the shows are just plain fun. I never did tell the folks who produced and starred in those shows how much they meant to me, so I'm taking that opportunity now.

Sid & Marty Krofft

Charles Nelson Reilly

Billie Hayes

Johnny Whitaker

Jerry Maren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home