A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Friday, June 30, 2006

June 26th

"Hell's Kitchen" is back on the air! This fascinating reality TV show follows the tribulations of hopeful chefs as they compete to win their own Las Vegas restaurant. The man putting them through their paces is legendary British chef Gordon Ramsay. His acerbic wit and loud, profane comments have caused many of the contestants on his show to give up. (this is the second season.) I admire his passion and committment to excellence, and am sending a letter to compliment him on his management style.

Gordon Ramsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home