A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Thursday, November 30, 2006

And now a commercial ...

The folks from "St. Elsewhere" were kind enough to read my blog about their show (see September 10th post) and compliment me on it, so I've decided to return the favor and promote the release of one of my favorite TV shows (with a very young Denzel Washington and Howie Mandel) on DVD. It's a great idea for a holiday gift for those who remember the show from the 1980's, or are fans of the many shows (E.R., Gray's Anatomy, etc.) that are derivations of this groundbreaking medical dramedy (a term that was pioneered by St. Elsewhere.) The DVD is available in most stores or online.

"">

St. Elsewhere on DVD

Buy it now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home