A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

November 23rd

Today is Thanksgiving Day in the U.S., the unofficial start to the holiday season. (Though the store displays and music are creeping up more and more, beginning the day after Halloween.) The tradition most closely associated with Thanksgiving is the Macy's Parade in NYC. I have been to the parade the last 5 years, and am writing today to the CEO of Macy's parent company, and to one of the stars of the classic film "Miracle on 34th Street" which took place during the Thanksgiving Day parade.

Terry J. Lundgren

Maureen O'Hara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home