A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

November 3rd

1872 - Susan B. Anthony becomes the first woman to vote in the United States, becoming a pioneer in the suffragete/feminist movement (and later a household name due to her ill fated dollar coins.) I'm writing to the most prominent feminist of my generation, who is still carrying the torch passed to her by Ms. Anthony and other trailblazing heroes.

Gloria Steinem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home