A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Monday, April 17, 2006

April 15th

My wife and I took our sons to the local Six Flags amusement park (Great Adventure - Jackson, NJ) today. I've visited there many times in my life, and it's always suffered in comparison to Disney parks. This visit was different. It seems like Six Flags is making a concerted effort to remodel themselves in the Disney image (which is a good thing. In the past, it always felt like visiting Great Adventure was like going to a permanent carnival, with no themes or stories attached to the rides.) The main reason for this change in direction is the presence of the new CEO of Six Flags, Mark Shapiro. I'm going to let him know how my family enjoyed our visit and that we'll be back.


Mark Shapiro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home