A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Friday, June 30, 2006

June 28th

I saw the new film "Superman Returns" today. While I'm primarily a Batman fan, the Man of Steel has always been one of my favorites. One of my childhood idols was Christopher Reeve, who starred as Superman in the 1970's. This new film captures the spirit of the previous ones, and pays homage to them in many ways. I'm writing not only to the director and stars of this new film, but also to people who have been connected with, or played a part in the Superman mythology on the screen (both big and small) over the years.

Bryan Singer

Brandon Routh

Kevin Spacey

Kate Bosworth

Parker Posey

Dean Cain

Tom Welling

Tim Daly

Jack Larson

Noel Neill

Margot Kidder

Gene Hackman

Ned Beatty

Valerie Perrine

Jackie Cooper

Sam Huntington

Mark McClure

Richard Donner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home