A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

August 25th

1718 - The City of New Orleans is founded. This is also a few days away from the one year anniversary of the destruction of New Orleans by Hurrican Katrina. Rather than dwell on tragedy, I am writing to some famous natives of New Orleans to get their take on life in "The Big Easy" and the rebirth of their great City.

Harry Connick, Jr.

Chef Paul Prudhomme

Anne Rice

Jerry Lee Lewis

Harry Anderson

Archie Manning

Fats Domino

Richard Simmons

Ellen DeGeneres

Dr. John

John Larroquette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home