A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

A reply that gets it done




Larry The Cable Guy

Reference date: June 17th




I wrote to one of the most popular comedians in the world today, and he was kind enough to respond by email. The answer is short, but says it all.

Chris,

Thanks for writing.

As for advice: Just keep workin' hard, and don't take "no" for an answer.

Git-R-Done!

- Larry the Cable Guy



I sent him a thank you the same day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home