A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Saturday, September 09, 2006

September 3rd

Tennis great Andre Agassi played his last match ever at the US Open today. He was given a standing ovation. In honor of his achievements, I'm writing to him, and to some of my other favorite tennis players over the years.

Andre Agassi

John McEnroe

Jimmy Connors

Martina Navratilova

Chris Evert Lloyd

Boris Becker

Bjorn Borg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home