A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Monday, October 16, 2006

October 8th

The FOX Network debuts on this date in 1986. While they are now considered a top filght network, at first it took them time to be taken seriously and listed among the ranks of the "big three" networks (CBS, NBC and ABC - all of whom FOX now beats in the ratings on occasion.) I'm writing to some of the initial stars of the FOX Network in its infancy, and the men who ran it.

Joan Rivers

Garry Shandling

Tracey Ullman

Matt Groening - creator of "The Simpsons"

Dan Castellaneta - voice of Homer Simpson

Nancy Cartwright - voice of Bart Simpson

Yeardley Smith - star of "Herman's Head", voice of Lisa Simpson

Hank Azaria - star of "Herman's Head", many voices on the Simpsons

Stephen J. Cannell - creator "21 Jump Street"

Rupert Murdoch - FOX CEO

Barry Diller - FOX President



The cast of "Married With Children" - FOX's first big hit

Ed O' Neill

Katey Sagal

Christina Applegate

David Faustino

David Garrison

Amanda Bearse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home