A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

November 4th

1928 - One of my favorite science fiction characters of all-time debuts. "Buck Rogers" appeared in radio, movie serials and early TV shows, but I got to know him best through the 1979 NBC Tv series, "Buck Rogers in the 25th Century." I spent countless hours playing with my "Buck Rogers" official acton figures and rocketships. I'm writing to the stars of that seminal piece of late 70's pop culture.

Gil Gerard

Erin Gray

Tim O' Connor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home