A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Friday, December 08, 2006

December 4th

1674 - The Reverend Jacques Marquette establishes a settlement on Lake Michigan which became the present day city of Chicago. I'm writing to the current mayor of Chicago, son of the legendary past mayor, as well as some famous Chicagoans. (By the way, even though I'm a New Yorker, my vote goes with Chicago deep dish pizza as the best. I'm going to have to turn in my NYC Tour Guide card after that comment.)

Richard Daley

Ernie Banks - Mr. Cub

Mike Ditka

Jim Belushi

Dennis Farina

Bernie Mac

Vince Vaughn

Michael Crichton

Joan Cusack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home