A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

June 11th

The 60th Annual Tony Awards, celebrating the best in American theater, was held at Radio City Music Hall in NYC tonight. While it's not as popular as the Oscars, theater fans, including myself, watch with great interest. In honor of tonights awards, I'm writing to some of my favorite winners over the last sixty years, including Broadway legends.

Liza Minelli

Hal Prince

Stephen Sondheim

Andrew Lloyd Weber

Jerry Zaks

Nathan Lane

Angela Lansbury

Mike Nichols

Mercedes Ruehl

Brian Stokes Mitchell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home