A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

June 12th

Yesterday was the annual Puerto Rican Day parade in New York City, which is the biggest ethnic celebration of the year. (There are actually more Puerto Ricans living in NYC than there are in Puerto Rico.) Academy Award nominated actress Rosie Perez, a New York native, produced and directed a documentary called Yo Soy Boricua! Pa' Que Tu Lo Sepas! (I'm Boricua, Just So You Know!) which premiered on cable tonight. It was a great film, and i'm witing to let her know this.

Rosie Perez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home