A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Friday, June 30, 2006

June 29th

HBO premiered a movie tonight about the recent drive in Hollywood to create blockbuster films that will open big on the first weekend and have legs. It was called "Boffo" and it was hosted by Variety editor Peter Bart, who just published a companion book by the same name. As someone who works in the industry, I was fascinated by this documentary and am letting Mr. Bart know how much I admire his work.


Peter Bart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home