A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Monday, August 07, 2006

August 6th

I saw the Emmy Award winning HBO movie, "Warm Springs" tonight. It's about President Roosevelt's (FDR) battle to recover from polio at Warm Springs, Georgia. My wife is an Occupational therapist, so she enjoyed the rehabilitation aspects of the film, while I enjoyed the amazing performances. I'm writing to commend the cast.

Kenneth Branagh

Cynthia Nixon

Kathy Bates

David Paymer

Tim Blake Nelson

Jane Alexander


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home