A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Saturday, September 09, 2006

September 4th

Today is Labor Day in the United States, a day where we stop to reflect and honor the working class and the struggles they've endured.

I'm writing to the leaders of two of the most poerful labor unions in this country, as well as some of the former leaders of the three unions I belong to (Screen Actors Guild, American Federation of Television and Radio Actors, and Actor's Equity Association.)

Jimmy Hoffa Jr. - President, International Brotherhood of Teamsters

John J. Sweeney - President, AFL-CIO

Ellen Burstyn

William Daniels

Richard Masur

Melissa Gilbert

Patty Duke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home