A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Sunday, October 22, 2006

October 18th

Geico (the insurance company with the British lizard as a mascot) has been airing a series of commercials where celebrities will narrate tales of ordinary customers. These celebrities have ranged from Charo and Little Richard to Peter Graves and Burt Bacharach. The one that caught my eye (and ear) featured the guy who narrates all the movie trailers and has become so well known that he's imitated by every hack comedian in the world. As a voice-over artist myself, I've been meaning to write to him over the years, but this seems like the perfect opportunity to do so.

Don La Fontaine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home