A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Novmber 5th

We celebrated my son's 4th birthday today with a big party at my house. Instead of cooking lots of food or calling a caterer, my wife suggested a fun idea of gettting cases of White Castle mini hamburgers. I was opposed to the idea, thinking that nobody would want to eat them, but eventually gave in. She was right and I was wrong. The party guests loved the "slider" burgers, and they were gone almost instantly. White Castle is an institution in New Jersey, and I can recall many late night trips to the jersey City White Castle after cravings took hold. I'm writing to the CEO and founder of this unique restaurant chain to thank him.

Edgar W. "Bill" Ingram

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home