A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

November 6th

I was cast in a movie called "The Bronx is Burning" which deals with the tumultuous 1977 New York Yankees team. With headstrong attention seekers like manager Billy Martin, owner George Steinbrenner, and star players Reggie Jackson and Thurman Munson, sparks were bound to fly. I shot my portions of the film today (I have a small role as a reporter interviewing Reggie.) I had a blast, and can't wait until it airs in july 2007. I'm writing to the stars of the film, and to the director.

Oliver Platt

John Turturro

Kevin Conway

Alan Ruck

Daniel Sunjata

Jeremiah Chechik

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home