A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Friday, December 15, 2006

December 9th

I finally caught up with the critically acclaimed film "The Departed" tonight. It's about Irish gangsters in Boston, and a duplicitous relationship between the law and organized crime by two young men. It was such agreat film, on so many levels, that I am writing to the director and to some of the stars that haven't already gotten letters from me this year. (Mr. Nicholson and DiCaprio have.)

Martin Scorcese

Matt Damon

Mark Wahlberg

Martin Sheen

Vera Farmiga

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home