A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Friday, December 08, 2006

Dr. Victor Ehrlich replies!




Ed Begley, Jr.

Reference date: September 10th






One of TV's legendary doctors was Dr. Erlich from NBC's hit of the 1980's, St. Elsewhere. The actor who played Erlich was Ed Begley, Jr., the son of a legendary Academy Award winning actor. (Ed Begley, Sr.) In addition to his long list of acting credits, from Disney films to "Arrested Development", Mr. Begley is an environmental activist who practices what he preaches, living an entirely green, vegetarian lifestyle. I was happy to get a short email from him, and this is what he had to say:

Chris,

Thanks for your EXTREMELY kind words about me and my career.

My advice is to do plays, plays and more plays.

It’s what every actor that I respect has done.

Best of luck!

Ed



I sent him a thank you by email the next day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home