A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

November 7th

I saw "Mary Poppins" on Broadway tonight. It was amazing! We had nosebleed seats (literally the last row at the very top of the balcony) but they were great because we saw the whole scope of the stage.The sets, costumes, choreography and music were fantastic, and the special effects are something to be seen. I'm sure it's going to be a smash hit and run a long, long time. I'm writing to the stars of the Broadway show, and to their counterparts in the 1964 classic Disney film.

Ashley Brown

Gavin Lee

Julie Andrews

Dick Van Dyke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home