A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Sunday, December 31, 2006

December 29th

1845 - The great State of Texas is incorporated and admitted to the United Staes of America. I am writing to the current Governor, as well as some famous Texans.

Governor Rick Perry

Lady Bird Johnson

Thomas Haden Church

Roger Clemens

Dabney Coleman

Barry Corbin

Jamie Foxx

Horton Foote

John Hillerman

Tommy Lee Jones

Terrence Malick

Matthew McConnaughey

AJ Foyt

Annette O'Toole

Sissy Spacek

Hilary Duff

Tommy Tune

Luke Wilson

Robert Rodriguez

Mac Davis

Dan Rather

Forest Whitaker

Renee Zellweger

Kinky Friedman

Edie Brickell

Kenny Rogers

Willie Nelson

Larry Gatlin

Lyle Lovett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home