A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Sunday, December 31, 2006

December 27th

On this day in 1911, JM Barrie's classic children's tale "Peter Pan" was introduced to the world. While it was ridiculed at first, this simple tale has become one of the most beloved stories the world over. It was my favorite as a child, and now my four year old runs around playing Captain Hook and Peter Pan.

In honor of this momentous occasion, I am writing to some of the most recent people to have portrayed Pan and Hook on stage and screen.

Sandy Duncan

Cathy Rigby

Jason Marsden

Jeremy Sumpter

Corey Burton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home