A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Monday, November 13, 2006

November 8th

The legendary and groundbreaking children's TV show "Sesame Street" debuts on this day in 1969. I'm writing to some of the original cast members, who I grew up watching.

Carroll Spinney - Big Bird/Oscar the Grouch

Emilio Delgado - Luis

Loretta Long - Susan

Bob McGrath - Bob

Sonia Manzano - Maria

Roscoe Orman - Gordon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home