A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Saturday, December 16, 2006

December 15th

1965 - The classsic film "The Sound of Music", still one of the top ten money making movies of all time (if you account for inflation) is released. I don't think there's a person alive on this planet that can't hum at least one song from the score. I've already written to the star, Julie Andrews (who was in "Mary Poppins"), so I'm writing to other cast members.

Christopher Plummer

Nicholas Hammond

Heather Menzies

Angela Cartwright

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home