A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Thursday, December 28, 2006

December 21st

I saw the movie "The Pursuit of Happyness" tonight. (Yes, happiness is misspelled. It's done on purpose and part of the plot of the film.) This movie is based on the real life story of Chris Gardner, who went from being homeless to a multi million dollar stockbroker. I'm writing to Mr. Gardner, as well as some of the stars of the film.

Chris Gardner

Will Smith

Thandie Newton

Brian Howe

James Karen

Kurt Fuller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home