A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Monday, December 25, 2006

December 20th

Kathy Erbach (now Kathy Gordon) was one of the first people I met in college, and she turned out to be a great friend.

An incredible talent, Kathy appeared in many of the shows that I did in college, including my debut, "A Streetcar Named Desire."

We drifted apart after graduation, but I'm happy to say that we got back in touch via email.

Kathy sent me a message reminding me that in my recent efforts to contact the Doctors of M*A*S*H, I left out the other residents of the 4077th.

Here now are the names of those forgotten cast members (with the exception of Jamie Farr, who I contacted and heard back from a few years ago, before my project began.)

Loretta Swit

Gary Burghoff

Alan Arbus

William Christopher

Mariette Hartley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home