A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

My new year's resolution

OK, this is 9 days late, but I'm posting my resolution for 2007.

I picked an ambitious one for 2006, to write a letter a day and chronicle the results. (which you are reading at this moment.)

I recently got an email from a girl in Hoston,Texas named Candice, who has her own blog, Houston Daily Photo (Houston-daily-photo.blogspot.com) which chronicles life in Houston. (I've never visited Houston, but she does such a great job, I can't wait to get there.)

Candice asked me what my resolution for 2007 would be.

This was the answer I gave her:

The best thing I can do in 2007 would be to resolve to follow the advice I've gotten from my 2006 correspondents, who have been long distance mentors. Their words of wisdom have meant a lot to me, and will help me to be a better husband, father, actor, and all around person.

What are your resolutions? I'd love to hear.

- Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home