A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Another non-reply




John C. McGinley

Reference Date: September 10th







One of the most underrated shows on TV is the medical sitcom "Scrubs." One of the things thatgives the show it's comic core is the portrayal of caustic Dr. Perry Cox by veteran character actor John C. McGinley.

I sent him a letter commending him on his work, and asking him a few questions about his life as an actor. I got back a very nice personally autographed photo from him, but no letter.

As I've said before, I am very happy to get any response, rather than an unanswered missive. I sent him a thank you as soon as the photo came.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home