A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

How do I get my contact information??










Many people have written to me after reading my blog asking me how they too can write to their favorite personalities in the media, politics and show business. My answer is always the same. the most valuable resource for me in my project has been one website:






Any time I've needed to find the right address for my project, Contact Any Celebrity has come through. In addition to the website, they also publish a yearly compilation of celebrity addresses, which is a valuable addition to any personal library.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home