A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Thursday, March 15, 2007

A "Super" non-reply




Noel Neill


Reference Date: June 28th






Though the picture above is in color, I got to know Noel Neill best in black and white, in her role as the original Lois Lane in the "Adventures of Superman" TV series starring the late George Reeves. This show debuted in the 1950's, but I watched it every day during a back to back Superman/Batman marathon on WPIX in New York.


I wrote to Ms. Neill after seeing the current incarnation of "Superman" this summer. I was happy to get an autographed picture back from her, though it did not conatin any answers to the questions I asked her.

This is what she wrote:


To Chris:

All the Best!

Noel Neill "Lois Lane"


I sent her a thank you the next day.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home