A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Monday, December 25, 2006

December 17th

My home state of New Jersey ratified the US Constitution 219 years ago this week.

In honor of this, I am writing to some of the most famous New Jersey natives that I haven't already contacted.

Meryl Streep

Bruce Willis

Martha Stewart

Joe Pesci

Bill Parcells

Bruce Springsteen

Whitney Houston

Ray Liotta

Kirsten Dunst

Danny DeVito

Joe Piscopo

former Governor Brendan Byrne

former Governor Tom Kean

Senator Frank Lautenberg

Senator Bob Menendez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home