A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Monday, December 25, 2006

December 19th

I took my four year old to see the revival of "Annie" that is playing at Madison Square Garden this holiday season. He loved it!

I haven't seen the show since it originally appeared on Broadway in the 1970's, so I was impressed too.

I'm writing to the man who directed the show, the guy who wrote the book for the show, as well as some of the cast members.

Martin Charnin

Thomas Meehan

Kathie Lee Gifford

Conrad Schuck

Scott Willis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home