A Letter A Day

One year, 365 letters. A letter a day. My resolution for 2006. I’ve always enjoyed writing letters and I want to get back in the habit. I'm not limiting myself to a letter a day. 365 is just the minimum. My goal is to get a 20% response rate. This is the official chronicle of my “year of writing letters.” Thanks for reading! - Chris Lucas

Name:
Location: Meadowlands, New Jersey, United States

Monday, November 13, 2006

November 12th

The classic Dr. Seuss TV cartoon, "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas", directed by Chuck Jones and narrated by Boris Karloff debuts in 1966. Since none of those men are still alive, I'm writing to the men who have played the role of the Grinch in the film version and current Broadway version.

Jim Carrey

Patrick Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home